Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ammon's Birthday the 24th of June

It's a PARTY!

Today I discovered that William makes really good silly faces when taking pictures. Here is a glimpse a of some of the pictures that we took.









I took the kids in the front of Grandma and Grandpa Jones yard and the kids had a blast rolling down the hill over and over and over and over again.



I have some fun videos of the kids that I am wanting to put up but I haven't quite figure out how to make them work on the blog yet. I'll hang on to those for the future when I can get them to work. 

As for life at the present moment I am loving life and spending as much time as possible with my family while they are in town. I am grateful that they have made the long trip to be here. Next week is going to be even better when the rest of my family gets to be here and we will all get to be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment