Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Blogging or Not to Blog...That is the Question (To Myself)

Blogging is an interesting experience. It is sharing part of my thoughts and the smallest portion of my life. It doesn't usually go into the depths of my soul, that's what journals are for, yet at the same time in the smallest way it takes an ounce of vulnerability to share. I don't know who all looks at my blog or even how often they see it. As well my thoughts are personal to me and therefore my automatic response is to guard them and keep them to myself.

This reminds me of when I started out on my mission I pushed me and my trainer to the max EVERY SINGLE DAY by living by the idea to "push myself outside my comfort zone every single day". Blogging in a way can be that for me. I think I have a good balance of what I put out there but it is still my thoughts and my life so I hope that as you read you recognize that this blog has been an adventure to me and is an expression of my gratitude to those of you who take the time to stop and take an interest in my life.

To the future, we shall see..."Come what may and love it!" -Elder Joseph B. Worthlin

No comments:

Post a Comment