Sunday, June 22, 2014

This little kid isn't so little anymore!

One heck of a day! Adam and I had a shoto phoot or better known to most as a "photo shoot" (these were taken Friday afternoon) but first a story...When Adam was little and David was going on his mission Adam was excited for him and concerned. So he made a deal with David, thinking that he was getting the better end of the deal. He said "I promise to go on a mission if you promise to not get married while you are on your mission". David gladly accepted. Here we are ten years later and it is almost his turn and he is fully planning on keeping his end of the promise. I mainly am just telling this story because it is a fun memory of our family...Now back to the shoto phoot!
Why hello beautiful ducks! What a relief to be able to finally see ducks in the wild life instead of snakes. I was so excited we had to take pictures.






Adam and I were talking along and all the sudden he takes off running and decides to climb this random big tree.
This is Adams version of climbing a tree.

This is mine...



This is Adams "Hey there beautiful" look. It is kind of obvious.


We ended up at a baseball field. Good times and good memories.

Wahhhhhhh what an awesome little bro that I have. I miss him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment