Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kathy Adventures

What do you do in you spare time?

Finals are over and I was in the mood to be out doors. In the middle of the day most of my friends were either working or studying for their finals so I decided to go on an adventure. It started off as wanting to go out on a bike ride but while I was driving I kept taking turns that were taking me to beautiful places and new paths to follow.

As I was driving I had to snap this picture. To me this is a little bit of heaven!

I found a random path and decided to take it. It had an incredible view but I didn't go that far down this particular path. Maybe another time on another day...

Most of these scenic pictures are for me because I want to remember the experience of what it looked like and how it felt. Pictures don't do justice!

I kept parking my car on random spots on the side of the road to go exploring on different paths to see various views.

I met some new people at the top of the mountain. They were teaching me all about hang gliding and I got to watch a man take off. It was a fun experience and I actually learned a lot.

I took a picture of these two nice people that I met. The guy holding his hands in the air is named Matt (which he has an incredible smile) and Natalie, she is down taking the picture. In her photo it will show up that the hang glider is in between his hands, which will look sweet, and in mine the hang glider doesn't even show up because he is so high in the air. 




No comments:

Post a Comment