Saturday, July 5, 2014

Just What I Needed!

Can I just say that, in my completely biased opinion, I have the BEST family in the world! It has been way to long since my family has had a family reunion. I mean sure we have gotten together for weddings and funerals and such but it has been such a long time since we have gotten together just for the sake of being together with all of us (with the exception of Julia) to simply hang out and spend time together. The last time my family had a family reunion was in Tennessee while I was on my mission. So this week was a week in paradise!

My siblings (including spouses) are my closest friends, greatest examples, and some of the most fun people I know. When we get together we laugh, play, and are continually entertained. It is so fun to have so many people that I love and am surrounded by, that I grew up with and knew so well, to see where we are all at in life right now, knowing where we came from and how we all used to be. Everyone has changed so much and grown into beautiful, accomplished, and entertaining people.

It is comforting for me to know that they care as much as I do! They care about our family. They care about the individual. They care about the Gospel. They care about living life to the fullest. They care about working hard. They care about the things that matter most.


...I'll post more later

No comments:

Post a Comment