Monday, July 14, 2014

Those Little Moments...

It are those little moments that we experience each day in our journey to the next phase of our life that make life sweet and beautiful. This evening with Ammon and Jillian's family was full of those good types of moments.

Sometimes when I am going through out the day I take time to notice the flowers. Lucky me that these beautiful flowers were in Ammon and Jillian's yard.
(This is another one of those random pictures that is just for me.)
Jack created this random game pretending that swinging this thing over his head was a roller coaster ride that people were riding on. I was right there with him running around in circles pretending with him.
Here is Max stepping up and showing us all how it is done! He isn't even fully potty trained and he is riding his bike without training wheels.
 Ammon just got a new truck so we went for a ride in it and ended up at the Utah Lake since they pretty much just live down the road. We got there close to sunset. I took a picture of the sky because it was beautiful and things changed QUICK
I was the first one in the water and at first Max couldn't come in because he had shoes on but he couldn't resist and joined this Auntie in the water.

















This makes me so HAPPY!
It all changed so fast! A storm came in, the wind was blowing, and the waves were crashing. With all the excitement that was starting to go on we got out of the water and ended up driving to the end of the little road that led out to the middle of the water so we were then surrounded by the crashing waves and watching the storm rush in.
(All the sudden it was like this!)
Grace went right to the edge and Jack told her in the car that he thought she fell in the water. When he said that her response was, that she went to the edge of the water because she wanted to be sprayed and that she knew if she fell in that Aunt Kathy would jump in to get her. I loved that because she is absolutely correct. I didn't even have to tell her, she just knew it. I must be doing something right.
She knows I love her!




  • There was still more to the evening besides the storm like watching a plane land in the crazy weather and finding bird eggs. 
  • I am so grateful for family and the wonderful little moments that I get to experience with them each time I am with them.
  • I LOVE MY FAMILY!

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment