Saturday, June 9, 2012

Random Mission Picture to Finish Off the Mission Section.

Continuation of mission (random photos and updates)

President and Sister Olson
I love these two very much! They bless my mission in incredible ways. They truly were there to serve and love each of us into becoming the best that we can in every aspect, especially as missionaries. They helped me in more ways then they could ever know or that I could ever express.

BIQUI FERNANDEZ!!!! 
This girl is so great! I'm so thankful that we became friends. We were introduced by a mutual friend, Gavin Johnson, while on the mission. I was able to share the gospel with her and she accepted it into her life. We continue to be friends and will continue to be life long friends! We have some great memories!

My first and last habanero contest. We had to eat it whole in one bight. It was fun for one time but I don't want to take the chances of what happened to the others to happen to me. I got off lucky with this one. After I ate it I downed tums and pepto bismal and called it good.

Mothers Day with the Gonzalez family. They were so great to us and we loved going into their home. This was us having dinner right before we ran to a baptism.

Same day with the Gonzalez family.  Thank you for blessing me and my companions!


This is such a cute family. They were so openly welcome to me and my companion (Hermana Galaviz) into their home. They requested for the Sisters to teach them so we got to go. They are such a solid family in the gospel and are going to have a beautiful life full of rich blessings as they continue forward!

This was one crazy day! It was amazing and intense all in the same time. If I could give a title to these kind of days I'd say "Welcome to Mission Life."

While serving in Brigham City I loved the priviledge to get to see my grand parents every once in a while. When we walked into there house one day and my companion was wearing this hat. My Grandpa got so excited he ran and got his. They were twiners! Aren't they so cute! I love my Grand Parents!! (I don't have any picture of my Grandma Hale)

I also got to see my Grandma and Grandpa Jones. They are such a blessing in my life and helped me so much with my health while I was on the mission!! I LOVE YOU!

More random picture to finish off the mission section...











I MADE IT!!!!!! WOOT WOOT



No comments:

Post a Comment