Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Final Attempt!

I love looking at other peoples blogs. This is my final attempt to figure out the whole blogging thing. Plus I think it is a great way to keep a form of an online journal.

I am Kathy Hale. In this picture is one of my cute nieces (on the left). Her name is Brooklynn Osborne. A little about me is that I am currently living in Rexburg, Idaho. I just recently returned home from serving a mission in the Utah Ogden Mission. One of my favorite things about my mission is that I was teaching in Spanish! I've developed a huge love for the language, people, and their culture. I'll post more later as an update/review of my mission and a little of what I have done since then. As of right now I have some of the best roommates. We are always having fun and doing creative thing. For example, one family home evening we had we had a paint fight.

I love this picture but it doesn't have all of my roommates in it.

This is more like it!

We are constantly having random dance parties and dance out bursts.
The video below is the celebration of the news that one of our roommates had just had her first kiss with her boyfriend. :) It is titled "54 seconds of crazy"

No comments:

Post a Comment