Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Big Change!

So here is an update of my life...

Since I've gotten off my mission I did a lot of resting, then traveling, and visiting friends and family. I finally started school again at Brigham Young University in Idaho. School had just barely started and it didn't take long for me to see that things were going down hill fast. I couldn't focus in class and I was growing increasingly in more pain daily.

After much prayer and thought I thought it best to take a semester off of school to re cooperate from my mission. I felt good about it and even more relief when I actually did it. As time as gone by I've just been living up here with my wonderful roommates and now I have some more news...I am going to be living with these wonderful people. (I only have access to this picture of us from my mission right now.)

Yes its true. I'M MOVING TO PROVO!!!!!
I am so thankful for wonderful Grand Parents that are so loving and invested in helping me get better. I love getting to spend time with them and I look forward to feeling better. They have been with my and family through think and thin. I love them and I am excited for this change. I'll be moving there this weekend. This is a big change but I am looking forward to it!!

1 comment: