Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Friday; June 13, 2o12

My Lucky Day!

Friday was the last night that the famous actor/comedian Bill Cosby was doing stand up comedy at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg, Idaho. I didn't plan on going until my roommate Bailey came home and said she was offered some tickets. She already had plans so I was able to use them. What a kind kind soul!!!!

I had two tickets so I took a good friend of mine from Tennessee Katie Stewart!!!!


Not only that but check out how good our seats are!!!

That is pretty good seats considering the tickets just fell into my hands. I loved going with Katie. Plus it was funny because after the show this sweet lady that was sitting in front of me said "I love your laugh it is adorable." I've got to get over this whole blushing thing that started since my mission but I thought it was a nice compliment. 

On Saturday I was able to throw Janae her first bridal shower!!!!
(pictures to come...)

Sunday was the home coming of Trent Jones. WELCOME HOME TRENT!!! He served in Chili.

Monday I got to hang out with one of my best friends Annie Briney!!! I haven't been able to see her in months it was great spending time with her!

We went and saw the Avengers together (my 1st time her 2nd), then hung out/rested because that's what I do best, and then when Mike got home we went out to dinner. I am so thankful for such good friends like them. They are so good to me and I am so happy that those two are together. They are perfect for each other! Not to mention that I find them extreemly HILARIOUS!!!
\
Here's a picture of Annie and Mike Briney, ADORABLE!!!!!!! They got married while I was on my mission. I knew both of them before and I couldn't be happier for them. 


1 comment: