Monday, June 25, 2012

Janae's Bridal Shower 2 June 2012

Janae's Bridal Shower

Janae and Jymes drove up to Rexburg so my roommates and some friends could throw Janae a bridal shower. 

Here's the whole group! It was nice that even two of Jyme's cousins came to the Bridal shower. They are the ones on the left. Then it is Bailey, Megan, Janae, Me, Alicia, and Katie Stewart in front. It was such a fun group. We had games, food, and gifts. The three essentials for a fun party!

GAMES
Bridal Pictionary

FOOD 
Deliciousness 

GIFTS
Everyone was so good with the fun things that they gave her.

Here are some other fun shots...

Look how beautiful they are!!




We played a fun game that had to do with lots and lots of chewing gum. I made a list of a about 27 questions that I had Jymes fill out. Then I had the questions with his answers ready for the bridal shower. I had Janae put a piece of gum in her mouth for every question she got wrong. It was so entertaining to watch her keep having to shove piece after piece in her mouth. That wod of gum got HUGE (don't get me wrong but she did get a lot of the questions right but she got just enough wrong to make it very entertaining) 


I LOVE US!!!!

I'm so proud of my younger sister and the beautiful person that she has grown up to be. She is one of my best friends and I'm thankful that she is marrying such a great guy. They are the perfect match and will treat each other great throughout life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment