Friday, August 1, 2014

Provo Canyon Trail

Sara is so great at helping me to remember taking pictures. For that I can thank her for this blog post. So THANK YOU!

Today our activity of choice was riding a bike. We did more exploring of the Provo canyon trail. It is such a simple ride and yet one of my favorites. It is pretty flat and the little ups and downs along the way gives it a little bit of character and enjoyment. Not to mention the beauty of the outdoors that come along with it. I think I found my new running trail that I am going to utilize when I am in the being out door mood, which is basically all the time!

Since I don't have a ton to write about this adventure I wanted to take the opportunity to write a little bit about Sara. I tell her all the time that she is literally one of my favorite people and that is the honest truth. Even since our first class together at BYU we have always clicked and things have just gotten better from there. She has seen me go through a lot of craziness over the last year and she has been nothing but a blessing. We started going on outing adventures in the Spring and that is when the real fun started to begin. Along with all this fun we have some of the best conversations. I learn so much from her and appreciate the enjoyment that she gets from listening to my stories. Some of the things that I have learned from our conversations are things that I will cherish and remember for the rest of my life. How blessed I feel to have Sara Hansen as a friend and to have the privilege to enjoy her company. It really are the good relationships in life that make life that much sweeter.


No comments:

Post a Comment