Sunday, August 3, 2014

Grandpa Hale's Second Marriage

Ruth and Grandpa at the luncheon for the family.

Ruth and Grandpa went around and introduced every person and explained where they fit into the family.
After the luncheon Janae, Jaymes, and I went out for ice cream at Peach City. It was all fun and fine until the ice cream straight up fell off Janae's cone. It was the funniest thing and something that would totally happen to a kid.
Look at that happy face when not only did they give her another ice cream cone but it was HUGE!
(Max saw this picture and was a little jealous.)

The most entertaining part of the ceremony was when Ruth went to put the ring on Grandpa's hand and it wasn't going on, it was to small, until they realized that they were putting it on the wrong hand. Once they got that figured out it worked fine but the whole experience was a show.

Whenever I am with Ammon and Jillian's family in church or some place that we have to sit still and be mostly quiet for long periods of time this little guy knows exactly who to come to for silent entertainment and lot of hugs.

This is my first hug with Grandpa after he is married. 
I went up to congratulate him.
This is the only picture I could get of the three of us. Ruth was talking to my cousin Steven and I can't even tell if Grandpa was looking. He at least tried to pose for a picture. 
I love that man!





No comments:

Post a Comment