Thursday, August 7, 2014

Did this seriously just happen?

Real Life Entertainment
I had just gotten off the train and I had to wait fifteen minutes for Janae and Jaymes to come and pick me up because they were both at a Chiropractor appointment. It was beautiful outside, sunny, the perfect temperature, and dry. I went and found a nice spot in the grass and was laying down, reading a book, and minding my own business. I paused for a moment to take in the beauty of the day and was feeling so grateful for the nice sun and what I thought perfect weather when all the sudden out of no where I feel a rain drop. I had my book open and I thought to myself "no way is it going to rain any harder then a drizzle. It'll probably be a few drops and then go away." Just as I thought that it was just like someone turned on the shower head right over me and I couldn't escape. I got up, laughing at myself, and started walking to find shelter. Shelter wasn't that far so I got to it some what quickly and still by the time I got there I was drenched (you should've seen my back pack). Then on top of that it stopped raining about two minutes after I found shelter and by the time Janae and Jaymes got there it looked like it hadn't rained at all. I had to laugh because it was a laughable moment and I had to think to myself that God has to have a sense of humor. I mean common it was perfect and I loved that it happened to me because if I was a God I would totally do something like that to someone. It was seriously one of those moments that you would see in a movie where the rain cloud is directly over the single person and if they moved it moved with them. That is how it felt and I thought it was so funny!
This is my, did that seriously just happen face
THEN
This is my celebrating and laughing at the fact that yes that really just happened to me and it didn't even look like anything hardly happened not even five minutes later.




No comments:

Post a Comment