Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cave Diving

Annabelle Foster came into town to visit this weekend. While here she wanted to see the snow, so man did I ever show her the snow. We climbed up 5 or 6 feet high snow foot banks up in the mountains and found some igloos that were dug randomly all over. It was a blast trying to climb into holes, either getting stuck or getting in and exploring around. It was a nice break from the beginning of the weeks intense beginnings.





COLD!!!!!

IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER.....So I guess I could mention that the day before at dinner we ran into the lead singer of Neon Trees. It was so much fun seeing Annabelle and Sara Foster so start struck. They got pictures with him and I met him but I didn't care to have a picture but I do like their music.



No comments:

Post a Comment