Monday, March 17, 2014

If you are interested in what is helping me...

Rain Soul Wellness

Many of you may be aware of just how sick I was coming off my mission. It has been a long road and quiet the journey for me coming home and getting my health back from struggles such fibromyalgia, exhausted adrenal gland, struggling thyroid, and a parasite to name a few. As a result I have been taking a lot of vitamin and health supplements in attempts to make me feel better. Those things have helped me immensely at an expense of hundreds of dollars a month. I have finally found something that helps save me more then half the amount of money and makes me feel better then all of it! It is called "Rain Soul Wellness". This is a supplement that is pretty much like taking a shot of your fruits and vegetables daily. It makes me feel AMAZING! I finally have energy that I haven't felt since before the mission and I even work up at 7:15 AM without an alarm clock, after the FIRST day of taking it. That hasn't happened to me since before I was a teenager!

It has been such a blessing to me and I am so encouraged by it I thought I would share it with anyone else that may be interested in it. Let me know if you want to learn more. I would love to answer questions.


This is what it looks like.
 It comes in a packet of 30 packets for 1 months supply at the cost of about 67 dollars.
This turns out to be $2.23 a day which is a great deal!
These are the ingredients within the packets.

"Seeds make up a very small percentage of the total weight of a berry or flower, but they often contain the most potent health benefits in their tiny packages. The foundation of all of the products in the Rain Nutrition, are the seeds. We have all heard of the amazing antioxidants power in berries and herbs, but what no one has ever explained properly are the best parts of those berries...the seeds" (rainsoulwellness)

As well it is the number one anti-aging product on the market right now, as well as one of the most common compliments is that it helps with inflammation of all kinds. This helps me with my stomach!


The first list that I found on the internet of things that it helps with when I was doing my own research. This is just a list of a few of the many things that it helps with...
27 REASONS TO DRINK SOUL (rainsoulwellness)
1. Increase energy, performance and stamina
2. Strengthen the immune system
3. Lower risk of cardiovascular disease
4. Improve brain function
5. Aid in weight reduction
6. Regulate organs and glands
7. Speed recovery and healing
8. Improve digestion
9. Decrease infection
10. Keep bones strong
11. Protect genetic material
12. Produce beautiful hair, skin and nails
13. Improve athletic performance
14. Reduce/ prevent inflammation
15. Improve cardiovascular health
16. Boost production of bone marrow
17. Fight cancer with antioxidants
18. Regulate blood pressure
19. Lower bad cholesterol
20. Improve vision
21. Anti-aging properties
22. Help manage and prevent Diabetes
23. Fight Auto-immune disorders
24. Calm upset stomachs
25. Support healthy child development
26. Ease PMS
27. Prevent hearing loss

I wanted to share this goodness with you. Shoot me a message or give me a call if you have any questions or want to give this stuff a try out for yourself. All I want is for others to feel good because I know that it has been helping me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment